NE Timber Benchtops
Unit 1, 17 Burns Road, Armadale 6112 Perth, Western Australia
Phone: 0411 113 668
You are welcome to visit our workshop to discuss your ideas and see samples, but we recommend you ring first on 0411 113 668 to ensure we will be there. We can often be off-site installing tops.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a quote from NE Timber BenchTops
Have you checked out our guide to pricing on the Home Page? This may help you if you just want a rough idea on prices at this stage.
- The dimensions of the tops – length, width and thickness.
- A drawing or photo is good if you can provide it.
- The timber you prefer – see the Timber Species page to help you decide. If you do not know, we can give you prices on the different options.
- The type of finish – polyurethane or oil. The premium finish using a two component polyurethane is very durable and water resistant, and is most suited for indoor situations. An oil finish is most suited to outdoor tops that are subject to direct sunlight.
- The edge profile – natural edge, square, pencil round, reverse bevel, or bullnose. See the Options page for examples. It is not critical if you do not know what edge you prefer at the quote stage, unless you require a natural edge. Natural edges are not available in some timbers.
- Whether there are cut-outs for a sink or cook top. If there is a sink cut-out please indicate if it is a standard sink or under-mounted sink, if possible.
- Whether you require delivery and fitting, and if so, the location.
Contact us on 0411 113 668 if you would like to discuss your ideas before requesting a quote.
We encourage you to visit our workshop to discuss your ideas with Cameron, the owner of NE Timber BenchTops, and see some samples of the various options available. It is best to ring before visiting as we can be off-site fitting jobs sometimes.